Rally Show - Chatsworth - Derbyshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
famous last word's dal- loads of sunshine- monsoon conditions so far today! And paul's car is smoking bee ever so slightly.

breaking new's though- i have spotted blue sky! Its not over us- but i can still see blue sky!

pics from yesterday - be warned, over 200 of em, lol.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cazbrough/sets/72157624214671810/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

will sort through and post a few 'directly' on here later...

been back home about 20 minutes now.

had a great time but you'll have to wait a bit for the pictures. I'm not sure how many I took exactly but it must be around 1800 in total :lol:

this morning was terrible weather. monsoon conditions but thankfully the sun broke through before too long and had great fun watching the rally guys playing, especially the WRC focus donuts :D

should hopefully have some great jump shots including a scooby this afternoon that was running round with his boot lid not secured. should have a few pictures of it in mid-air with the boot almost fully open :D

same as last year it was a great show. thanks to Cherie and Dal for organising it. Same time next year? :D

Had a great time yesterday! :D

Thanks Dal for sorting this, and nice to have the sun for most of yesterday too :)

Was good to see everyone aswell :D

First time i have been to this and it was fantastic- definatly going next year- and hoteling it.

Cracking day- got sun burnt- Again ( Does anyone spot a ongoing thing here)

Cheers to Dal and Cherie for arranging and allowing my to gate crash at the last min.

Great drive home on the Snake Pass- 300mm are nicely bedded in now.

Some nice cars, great weather later on and fantastic rain early on.

Sorry I miised ya Z

I'm back now after what seemed like a sixteen hour drive :p

Great weekend, thanks to Jacko for putting us up, and to Dal for the organisation :)

My FRP had a fair bit of interest too, which could prove useful ;)

awesome weekend!
thanks to dal & cherie for organising
no probs crashing at mine, will have another party soon!

We're just back, sorry for shooting off, I hate good byes! lol

thanks Dal & Cherie for organising us rabble!

Great weekend! :)

We've only just got back an hour ago from a fab weekend - a huge thanks to everyone that came and made the ProjectPuma stand something to be proud of.

8)

Had a great weekend watching all the cars blasting round the track and in the paddocks including a fair amount of time (probably hours!) talking to Ian Barnes about the Hybrid* S1600 type yellow Puma he was running over the weekend which was a great surprise!
(And now sports a projectpuma.com url sticker on the back window ;) )

21941adc.jpg

Like Mort666, I've got a fair few photos to wade through (only 1639 though!) so will post some up soon.

Again, thanks for everyone who came, shine and rain. See you next year!

*RWD with Cosworth YB twin webber carb'd engine

Thanks Dal & Cherie for a great day, hope to be there all weekend next year, one of the very few meet Caz an myself will be doing this year. :(

Yeah that scooby with the open lid was a bit comedy - he could have bodged it closed! I also have many pics to sort through so I hope it at least got a few good ones.
I only saw that Cosworth Puma going around once though so I hope o see some of your pics of it — I checked out the impressive custom parts in the engine bay that guy had made for it.

Did anyone else enquire at that model shop about Puma models? The guy said he had Puma clubbers asking him about them and he'll have them on his site soon.

Fab weekend, great to catch up. :thumbs:

Had a quick peek at the pics, and theres even some with cars in :) i need a new camera

Thanks to Dal and Cherie for sorting it all. :thumbs:

A good last minute decision by me to come to this - had a great day out :D

My car enjoyed it too, but it kept complaining that the long grass kept tickling it underneath :p

Thanks to Dal and Cherie for organising this and putting it all together :eek:k:

I emailed James the other day thanking him for organising the car clubs and just got this back:

Hi Dal,

Glad to hear you had a good time, I‘m still not feeling quite normal again! I had to get up at 3am on Monday to take Henning Solberg to Stansted, then go back up to clear the site up. Sorry I didn't get a chance to make it round to see you, we were a bit short staffed and I spent all weekend trying to juggle about 3 things at once! as well as getting a go in the wrc focus as my payment for the airport run :) Which was amazing! I’ve found some footage from when I was in the car, I was in the car during the 2 perfect donuts in the video link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llc4Sw4T_wg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will be in touch as soon as I get any news for 2011, thanks for you and your clubs support of the show.

James

Nice donuts!

Latest posts

Back