Rallyday 2014 20th September Castle Combe. Multi Forum Event

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogsbody

The organisers have just sent me details of this years event, so I will start the attendee's list.
So if you want to come along to the best "Rally" themed car events of the year get your name down ;)

http://www.rallyday.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We always get a good stand spot these days that shows the cars off well and is a mid point between Quarry Corner and the main pit area.

Last year we only had 4 cars I think which was a bit of a poor turn out.
Hopefully better this year :)/>/>

Tickets are £5 off till 30th April, so the 23rd April will be the cut off for paying.
We will still take cars to our stand after that but you arrange the tickets with the organisers...
£13 for car with driver.
£10 for Passengers.
Under 16's are free.

This is a FRP, S1600 or Race / Rally Puma event.
Standard Puma's are not allowed on the stand parking I'm afraid.
But you can still come along.

I will PM people details of how to pay nearer the cut off date.

User name - Reg - Extra Tickets.

Dogsbody - K9 FRP

some of the exhibits at the show are rally themed.

There is track time, as per normal at a castle coombe event.

Sparx said:
To clarify this is a show? Not an actual rally day?
This is a show at Castle Combe, called "Rallyday".
There will be current and past cars and drivers.
From Aston Martins to Skoda's

You would have to contact jo or Darin about the Puma Cup cars.
But bare in mind they are track cars not Rallycars.
The FRP's get in due to the S1600, and people like Stig Blonquest help develop them.

The Cup Cars would be better shown off at one of Combe's Action days.
I've just done the club bookings for another club I belong to, for the Spring and Classic days.
26th April and 28th June.
I will be on track on the 28th, bring a Cup Puma along and see how well it goes against my Sunbeam Stiletto. It will be its first Combe outing. :wink:

If you want a track battle to try and show your worth, i'll bring "Friday" and see how good you are against him... but lets be honest, it would smash your little FRP on the first corner!
As for the Cup Cars, I guess i'll get in touch with the real organiser if you cannot provide sufficient details.

There is no real restriction on club stands other than those that the club imposes itself. Rallyday welcomes any car connected to rallying. "all of the car marques linked with rallying are displayed."

"What cars are eligible?
It is very important that the event retains a rallying theme throughout. Hence we ask that all participating cars on display and on track have a connection with rallying. We do not require club cars to be actual rally cars, just the make and models to be synonomous with the sport e.g. Mitsubishi Evo, Ford RS, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 205 GTi, Sunbeam Lotus, Mini Cooper, Audi quattro, Lancia Delta Integrale etc."

http://www.rallyday.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/display_event.asp?BookingEventID=655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no reason that Project Puma couldn't have a club stand, which Project Puma can decide which cars can go it. There was a puma rally series once!

I just realised its a Saturday. I probably won't be able to get a saturday off work in September lol

Latest posts

Back