Red+Black PumaBuild... G19RKE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers ben iv read through your thread but id be interested first in seeing how it is all done from scratch. from what i can gather its simply one custom engine mount needed to be fabricated to fit that engine however id rather push the standard engine as far as possible first and when that goes ill go for a zetec turbo using the blacktop engine. can push well over 500 bhp out of those with forged bottom end and a small amount of head work, manifold and turbo and management. it can be achived for about 5k i rekon and could produce over 450- 550bhp and some serious upset people on the street and track :)

clarkie said:
sparx - i remember that show i followed you into santa pod i think or you followed you not sure which way round but i remembered your car when i joined the forums :) that was my car at least 2 years ago now it was just after i went from pure black stealth look and started to add red bits to it :) haha my front fogs are in the bumper an everythin! god iv gone thru many changes with this car in its time lol

Yep you're right, If I remember correctly it was PTM at Santa Pod 2008. I followed you in, then as you went through the gates you pulled over to the right i'm guessing you were waiting for your mates and i passed you slowly admiring your kat :lol:
I just had the white skirt stripes back then so mine looks a little different now too!
After seeing yours i always wanted front fogs lol. Never got round to getting them though, didnt know where to get them from?

And THESE were taken at the Fast Show 2008 at Santa Pod... i love looking through old pics :lol:

n658510822_723044_9425.jpg

n658510822_723045_9718.jpg

:D

haha brilliant. that was a long time ago i was pure black lol do you think i should put my wheels back black or leave them as they are :) we should just meet up and hit the shows together, park the pumas next to each other if were going to shows again next year sparx

that looks exactly how my puma used to look! i miss those wheels on my car!

the black on black looks good but i like your red wheels now

booked the wheels in for a refurb today, and recieved my new gear knob and detailing bits in the post over past few days :) things keep coming in the post anyone would think its christmas haha

Clarkie what was the problem with your abs sensor that caused it to brake on it's own? Hope you managed to get sorted as I believe mine is doing the same. Was it just an abs sensor, front/rear and any reason why it caused it to brake by itself as when the fronts on mine went I never had this issue.

Thanks mike

car is now for sale... unfortunately i need a bigger motor and i cant keep the puma... loads of time and money spent on this car and if the red wheels are not your taste then it literally only cost 150 to get them redone, silver, black, anthrecite etc at a local powdercoaters near me here in birmingham. i could get that done for you if you paid the cost. or for the right deal id get it done.

cheers.. and info or interest please call me on 07871509091

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200640285453&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i saw it this morning on ebay mate, good luck witht he sale. mine car is out now, well till friday then start on the back end. ill have to should ya when it back out mate

Back