Returned.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

Afternoon people :-D

I still have my puma, she now stands at 140k on the clock,whilst sporting a moondrust paint work. She's currently going in for a service on friday, as her petrol tank has rusted also.

I've been toying with saving up for a new car, something bigger and better, but nothing catches my eye of yet.

I saw a stunning 1.7 that had stayed in a garage for 5 years that only had 30k on it, for £2.5k but i was out of work at the time so couldnt afford :( But i think, if i were to come across another puma, in such a condition, i'd buy it.

I was thinking about upgrading to a Racing puma if i saved up but am not sure.... i just want soemthing exclusive, and although there are nice cars out there, ( like tyhe hyundai coupe's ) that i've taken a fancy for lately, i still like the fact that even though my puma is old and tired, she still looks the part at my works car park.

Anyways, that's all i wanted to say, am still about etc etc.

hope all are well and dandy. :thumbs:

We've had a few wander away, but most of us are still around. ;)

I think if i were to get a new Puma it would have to be a Milly or one of those green ones, they look stunning in the sun.

If you're after a special edition, you can't really go wrong with the Milly. You don't have the risk of silly repair bills that you would with the FRP, plus you get the leather Recaros. ;)

Once I've finished paying for the Fez (0% credit cards are awesome!) and I've saved some cash, I'll start hunting for a mint Milly as although I don't miss the problems she had, I do miss the car..

Hey there, if I were to get another puma, I think it would be a mint low miler, trouble is I had no money when I got mine, thus a £700er! lol, welcome back :eek:k:

n1ck1984 said:
Zara said:
duuuuude!!!! your back :D

get an FRP mate ;) lol you know you want to :p

Zara, asever.... it's a pleasure ! :-D

tell me all, much time has passed !

lol tell me about it mate!! deffo have to have a catch up :D

glad to see you still have the Puma though :)

Cherie said:
If you're after a special edition, you can't really go wrong with the Milly. You don't have the risk of silly repair bills that you would with the FRP, plus you get the leather Recaros. ;)

Once I've finished paying for the Fez (0% credit cards are awesome!) and I've saved some cash, I'll start hunting for a mint Milly as although I don't miss the problems she had, I do miss the car..

Oh no ive just got a milly, was it general puma problesm you had? was yours high miilage?
Mines on nearly 37k so hoping it will last a while yet!! at first was thinking yellow a bit much but now its polished up nicely and looks awesome! The seats are the best to!

bunch1980 said:
Oh no ive just got a milly, was it general puma problesm you had? was yours high miilage?
Mines on nearly 37k so hoping it will last a while yet!! at first was thinking yellow a bit much but now its polished up nicely and looks awesome! The seats are the best to!

Just drinking oil. But there's a risk with any engine that's not been looked after previously, especially when you get one with no history :( It was nothing specific to it being a Milly, so don't worry.

Cherie said:
bunch1980 said:

Just drinking oil. But there's a risk with any engine that's not been looked after previously, especially when you get one with no history :( It was nothing specific to it being a Milly, so don't worry.

As I see I have heard the 1.7 needs oil checked more frequently and looks after. I plan to do oil changes more often to.
Mine has been maintained well I hope anyways being in the family so we will see!

Some use more oil than others. My first Puma didn't use any oil at all.

Zara said:
n1ck1984 said:
Zara said:
duuuuude!!!! your back :D

get an FRP mate ;) lol you know you want to :p

Zara, asever.... it's a pleasure ! :-D

tell me all, much time has passed !

lol tell me about it mate!! deffo have to have a catch up :D

glad to see you still have the Puma though :)
You can fire me a pm whenever you're ready Zee. There was an FRP outside my work recently and i have to say, i nearly died.

Back