RS Combe 2013 - 6th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You grilling on your YB again? Lol

Need to leave in about 3 hours. Suppose I should probably get some sleep, then...
facepalm.gif

PS - Car is a f**king tip! I removed the passenger seat, rear seats and all internal panels to take a leather interior up to Mac 'n Amanda's a couple of weeks ago and never got round to putting it all back in. Been tied with work up all week, late hours etc; had to just chuck the interior in the boot when I got in, as it was already dark when I finished work, so I'll have to put the car together on-site! :lol:

Just got in. Thanks for arranging this, Aaron - I think everyone had a great day!

Always good to catch up with everyone - Dal, Cherie, Tom (+ crew!), Ian, Warren, Ross and of course Aaron and Lottie. Was nice to bump into Simon a few times throughout the day and hear about what you've been up to, even if you were on the wrong stand. :-D

Man of the match award goes to Warren for providing food and shelter for the day! :thumbs:

See you all again at Ford Fair next month... Now it's time for a nap. :zzz:

An man time to get on the beers!!!!

After a wicked day we've had an eventful journey home, Corey threw up after literally telling us 10 secs before that he had a stomache ache.

Corey had a good time, I enjoyed myself.

Like said above, thanks for the munch Warren, very nicely cooked my man.

Good too see the old faces again, I would love to know what a certain woman was saying as she "viewed" my motor..........

Now.......where's my beer????

Ginger Tom said:
Good too see the old faces again, I would love to know what a certain woman was saying as she "viewed" my motor..........

Now.......where's my beer????

good to see you all, and yes I know I was on the wrong stand, I am sure I heard her say, good job it wasn't on our stand as it would put us all to shame, lets face it even aaron didn't bother polishing his as he knew he couldn't compete !!!

Simon

Thank you to everyone who turned up today, Had a good day despite some of things which was going on. I really appreciate all the support, thank you.

Looking forward to Ford Fair now and the launch of Racing-Puma.co.uk.

Many thanks to Aaron for organizing this and being on time to the meet point.. (unlike other Puma meet organisers.. :wink: )

A great day was had by all I think - makes a change to be trying to avoid the sun :cool:

I'll be uploading my pictures in a mo..

Done - see here: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=21913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back