RS Combe 2013 - 6th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid - at the risk of being the only duffer turning up in a boggo Puma. :-D

Slight Bump, the first post has been updated.

Anyone who has already paid me for tickets will receive a £3.00 refund to co-inside with the £12.00 online advanced ticket price. Alternatively you can receive a refund if you get in touch with myself.

This show is open to anyone with a Ford and doesn't matter which model it is.

I would also like to point out the following from the original post, this is not to be discussed!

This years stand is not associated with the Racing Puma Owners, This is a Racing-Puma.co.uk Stand. This is due to me personally not being welcome at the Owners Club anymore.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any feather questions,please don't hesitate to ask.

Bentleya said:
RS Day Castle Combe 2013

This years stand is not associated with the Racing Puma Owners, This a Racing-Puma.co.uk Stand. This is due to me personally not being welcome at the Owners Club anymore.

I thought it was only me, welcome to my, not so exclusive club, club lol

I'm still undecided, as we have a Rally For Heroes charity stand, but only for 2 cars, so as there are so many STs there anyway, I may come on the PP stand, will let you know before the 20th :)

Room for a little orange one? (And 2 people obviously)

Might bring the little blue one too but not sure yet..

Monies sent for Cherie and I Aaron :eek:k:

Premier Inn booked too. :)

Payment send for me & my ST :)

I may need you to post my ticket, as prob need to get in early to help set up the R4H stand :)

As far as I am aware we have not been invited along in participating in the lunch time parade lap. As its the RPOC who normally have the invitation to take part.

Morrisons? That'd be a laugh :twisted:

Latest posts

Back