RS Owners club national day 2016, Donington Park

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuonokid

On Sunday 21st of August it's the RS Owners club national day at Donington Park. I've been to this show for the last 4 or 5 years and it's a cracker as there are lots of lovely Ford RS models to drool over as well as lots of track action as it's a trackday as well. As far as I know you can pay extra on the gate to take your car into the show so it would be nice to see a few Pumas/FRPs there, anyone interested?
Barry

Sorry Barry, I've got a birthday do to go to or if have been there in a shot..

Never mind James, enjoy the party. Thanks for getting back to me Yvonne and if you're sprinting good luck!
Anyone else?
Barry

Well I got to this on Sunday. Good position as well, on the infield just at the start of the main Stadium about 150m from my favourite viewing point.

Nice line of Cossies and RS500s

And of RS2000s of all colours.

Spent some time at the M Sport stand admiring all the connects, transits and Rangers which were stunning for commercials but this looked a treat. An M sport bodykit for a Fiesta (I'm assuming this will be available as an option from Ford.

There was also a black Puma circulating on the trackday which looked well sorted handling wise and also an FRP (reg no V16 OST?) which may have been turbo'd and looked pretty quick.
All in all another good day out but the crowd may have been a bit lower than usual as it rained a couple of times during the day.

Back