Saw this on ebay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evileye5060

Thought this looked good he used the front wing trims from a old corsa .
2_zps3d8670a2.png

I have to agree, sad though it might be to allow any Vauxhall bits anywhere near a Puma it does actually look quite good....not a bad cure for the dreaded rot on the rears.

Can you link to they ebay ad? Would like to see more pics if there are any. I can't make my mind up on this one.

ArtfulHussy said:
Can you link to they ebay ad? Would like to see more pics if there are any. I can't make my mind up on this one.
Sorry it's not on there anymore I found these photos from a while ago but I got some more so il upload them for you I actually email the bloke as was gona do this and brought the arches but never got round to it no got a racing puma kit .

That really does suit the Puma...love the rear splitter alongside the twin pipes.

All the better because they have done a good job and not simply stuck the trims on.

Nice :thumbs:

I think I'd be inclined to agree! I do rather like it. Never seen that splitter before though?

I think they've done a good job of fitting it but I don't personally think it looks very nice.

I had the same front and rear body kit parts on my old Puma.
The Vauxhall parts do compliment the rest of the kit, but don't think they will look too good on their own.

Sorry I think it looks a bit Barry, the Puma was such a stylish design adding to it I think detracts from its looks.

Looks ok from the rear quarters. The front looks sh*t though.

Back