Sheffield Meet Info Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Babe

Saturday September 24th

Meeting at 12pm ish

at

The Fairway
Elmhirst Lane
Dodworth
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S75 4LS

aiming to go in to eat at 12.30ish.

For those not wishing to eat I plan to start the drive at around 2pm.

The drive is approx 60 miles (slightly longer if the diversion I found yesterday is still in place). It's not going to be a high speed drive, there is a mix of roads, some of them quite steep, windy and narrow. If there are warning signs for speed camera's there quite probably is one!! (oh and potholes - veterans of the Sheffield meet will remember that South Yorkshire has an impressive collection.)

There will be a few stops for photo's, toilets etc.

Drive will finish around 6.30 and anyone who wishes to stop for another meal (or maybe even come back to mine for a buffet & drinks if I can get it sorted) will be very welcome stay longer.

I'll email a route, when it's finalised, to anyone who sends me their email address.

Decided I will do food and drinks at mine at the end of the route.

Can I have an idea of numbers and if theres any dietry preferences

Is the route done Yvonne? Will PM you my addy so you can fire it through when it's done :eek:k:

I'm quite partial to Gulls' eggs with celery salt but if you don't have them some oysters will suffice :-D

Mister indecision as usual so not sure what I'll be doing in all seriousness but I don't eat or very little anyway, as long as there's coffee with plenty of sugar then that'll do me if I stay on for a bit....lol.

I'm a strange one, no food would tempt me to eat if I didn't feel hungry.

It's of case of I eat because I have to most of the time and when I do it's usually rubbish that's quick to prepare or a snack/biscuit etc that I can grab.

I just can't be bothered with cooking as it usually goes in the bin except for one dish, my chilli con carne, but even then I have to fast for ages as I make a bucket load which stews for about 4 days as I nibble at it bit by bit until it's gone or has burnt to a cinder in my slow cooker which sits next to me for the whole period....lol.

hi, the lad who came to the ford fair with me wants to come, not sure if he will eat or meet at the pub for the drive.he has the frp. he is not a member on here as he doesnt have any internet access,will he be ok to go?

Back