Sheffield Meet Info Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumadaddy

Date: SAT 26th September

Time: 12.00 pm

Place: The Bluebell Inn, Elmhirst Lane, Dodworth, Barnsley, S75 4LS. Off junction 37 of the M1
LINKY TO BLUEBELL INN
LINKY TO BLUEBELL INN RESTAURANT & MENU

Leaving there at approx 2pm for the drive. The drive will take approx 4 hours (including stops for photos, Toilets etc). As before on the Sheffield meet there are some narrow twisty roads, hills and dales, potholes in the roads etc
I'll be leading so it won't be too fast and there will be pauses to regroup at points along the way.

Finishing at: Aunt Sally, 7 Clarkehouse Road, Broomhill, Sheffield, S10 2LA for 6.30pm
LINKY TO AUNT SALLY

(Aunt Sally has a 2-for-1 main meal menu, so its a reasonably priced meal!!)

If you would like the route emailing to you please send me a PM with your email address (will be available later this week)

I have booked places at both eating establishments so can people please let me know if they want a seat at either place

Thanks

Yvonne & Peter

Bluebell Inn

Yvonne, Peter & the boyz
BenF
Pat
Zara
Andy
Carol & 1
Hotrodspike
Cherie & Dal
Nippydee
Studge
Butch and Mrs Butch
Jacko
Alex_69

Aunt Sally's

Yvonne, Peter & the boyz
BenF
Pat
Patchpuma
Carol & 1
Cherie & Dal
Butch and Mrs Butch

Ill be eating at the 1st pub but not the 2nd :)

Im sure Andy will be the same also

Cherie and I will be eating at both thanks Peter.

:eek:k:

PS: I've added some links to your post

Hiya, I'll be eating at the first pub then I can see how I get on during the meet driving wise. Regrets that I won't be staying over as my birthday 27th!
Looking forward to my first meeting x

nippydee said:
Hiya, I'll be eating at the first pub then I can see how I get on during the meet driving wise. Regrets that I won't be staying over as my birthday 27th!
Looking forward to my first meeting x

Saying that there is a campsite near Holmfirth I want to visit, nostalgic look around 'Last of the Summer Wine' country. Might stay, depends on 'things' x

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results3.asp?search=holmfirth&by=town" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

can u put me down as a possible for the 1st stop and i deffo wont be eating at the 2nd

Cheers

Studge

also can you put me down as a possible due to rounding bolts on brake calipers hope to get it in and out of the garage in time. also my first meet

The route is now available to anyone who wants it as a Word document or a PDF

Please PM me your email address if you would like me to send it to you.

Also, please indicate if you haven't already done so, if you would like to book a place for either of the meals before wednesday 23rd September

Downloadable route directions added to 1st post in this thread.

:eek:k:

Hey peeps.

My internet is due to switch off for change supplier 25th (Friday). So IF it goes off ill see you all at the Bluebell Inn Saturday!

N.B if it stays on ill be on here Friday after dark - moaning about all the hard work ive done valet/clean/scrub/hoover......................lol

Can't wait first meet, be great to meet new friends - put faces to names etc.

By the way - I am quite shy at first and if abit 'wobbly' or stumbly don't worry - its just M.E. It doesn't affect my driving ability but I do get tired/achey, so forgive/hug me if im jiggered, but anyhoo - ill be my usual 'tigger' bouncy self! No worries!

Drive safely x

A girl friend of mine has ME and I can always tell when she's going to be bad cos her hands go clammy and cold, so if I hold your hand, it's all for medical research.

hotrodspike said:
A girl friend of mine has ME and I can always tell when she's going to be bad cos her hands go clammy and cold, so if I hold your hand, it's all for medical research.

Thats sweet, thankyou. Yep - I go creepily cold, hands & feet and a 'flu like ache hits every part of my body rendering me useless for days. Daft old body plays tricks on me and often wake up numb on one or both sides... :-(

Oh-well, these things sent to try us! Ask your friend to email me if she would like - I don't know many people with the condition near me apart from the ME/CFS group - and they moan/negative all the time so I stopped going! Im positive ill get better, not just cope - and pretend im not ill - stubborn to the end!

Gallery waiting ->here<- for all your pictures (With bulk upload ;) )

Drive safely everyone!

Weathers looking ok for the meet people, no sun, but no **** :)

BBC Weather
13:00 (sat) - Grey Cloud - Temp: 15°C
16:00 (sat) - Grey Cloud - Temp: 19°C

See you all tomoz! :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back