single wiper conversion

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapid_rupio

Hey all,

Just wondering if any1 on here knows where or how i can either buy or diy my from wipers so i have a single wiper instead of the two normal ones seen it on a few puma's looks nice any ideas or help is muchly appreciated

Cheers all

http://www.corsacentre.com/Nova%20corsa%20vauxhall%20parts/Detail.asp?PID=2676&CatID=29&CarID=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neil said:
Nice if you want to chav up your Puma.

Sort of my feelings, but it's his Puma and he obviously thinks it's a £100 well spent.

At least he's not adding anything that will slow it down (like a spoiler, for instance)

;)

£109?!!!!! HOW MUCH!!! :shock:

Id just take one of my current ones off and buy a bigger wiper lol

& unless you gear up the wiper motor itl do sweet f***** all!!!!!!!!!!! just cover twice the distance at half the speed!!!!!!!!!

£109 to 'halve' the performance of your wipers!!!!!!!!!!!! not good on a rainy day then!!!!!!!!!!!

but looks cool!!!

the f2 spoiler serves a purpose.....itl dent your boot at over 80mph if not fitted properly!!!!!!

iv got one if youd like to borrow it?! (you know you want to!!!!!!!!!!)

still not got round to fitting it (i do too many miles at mo & itl eat petrol.)

mines gonna b extra special anyway just to serve a purpose....im fitting a 3rd brake light to it lol!

That's decent of you, but no thanks.

My boot doesn't need denting, and like most FWD cars (Puma included) the last thing I need on the Jagdeo is downforce at the rear.

Back