Soon to be a proud Puma owner :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Far, Dad and my two mates with a 106gti and a 206 gti, my 2 brothers and about 3 more lads have said GIRLY car ha :( mum and few other lad mates said yes they look smart !!

Im still goin for them, was just looking at fiesta zetec s mk5. look amazing but you can buy a puma for the money they go for !!

Still wanting a puma !

Well my bf has (well up for sale atm lol) a 306 HDI and he prefers driving Koshka, I know the HDI isn't quite the same as a GTI but it's a lot more fun :D
When you get it and take them for a passenger ride they might change their mind ;) Also for the money you've got to spend you would struggle to get a decent 106 GTI nowadays :)

I guess they're different my way all the boys i know like tina and are thinkin of gettin one but they also are into cars so get the whole feel of it and stuff. Good look selling and buying mate :grin:

yer i know my cars an so does my mates, the lad take to my cars to, he said theyr great cars and i really want a ford

oh god i love them ha, I cant wait to get my puma now, hate waiting tho ha. 18th this month opefully should be gettin one, loads of cheap low milage ones out there

Back