sorting out wires

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom0

Hi I’m rewiring my heater and ignition and I need some help on sorting all the wires out.

Firstly I can’t find the ignition wire I don’t want to take the dashboard apart just to find one little wire, lol. I’m planning to connect it to a KSI relay so can connect it to other stuff easier.

Ok so I’m changing my water heater for an electric one. Now I need to change the heater switch for the thermostat and wire it up with the fan so it only turns on when the fan is going. I have a control loom relay that only lets the heater work then the fan is on. Can you guys help me out?

Also, by the way I’m missing my heater fan. The guy who sold me the car wasn’t completely honest with me, explains why the fan wasn’t working, lol. I’m going to buy a new one. I want to make sure that I get the right one that fits.

And for the future is there any trick of feeding wires from the engine bay to the interior without taking apart the dashboard?
thermostat.jpg

wirer.jpg

battery.jpg

Latest posts

Back