Track Day Event

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

Seeing as we now have so many track preped cars being built on this site i was thinking of a puma track day for next year, gives people the winter to work away on their cars, plus mines not ready haha.

i work at bruntingthorpe proving grounds and could possibly put something together and hire the track out for the day, its not mega expensive and its actually a brilliant little track to drive round

im guessing we would need 20+ cars to make it viable and to keep the cost of the day down, so if your interested then just add your name to a list.

1. PumaJay
2. jboy01
3. Sparx
4. Patch
5. Doh
6. Yippeekiay
7. Zara
8. eddy
9. Reechard
10. hotrodspike

Providing theres nothing wrong with my car at the time and its not too expensive lol

1. PumaJay
2. jboy01
3. Sparx

Yes I would be interested in having a go at this. Provided it's affordable

Is this Puma only as I wouldn't mind giving the Rex a run at some open track to see what it can do without the worry of hedges/lamposts etc etc. Probably still interested even if I bring the Puma but I'll make my excuses now for it being slow as it'll be totally standard apart from brakes and coilovers.....lol.

ScubaSteve said:
me as long as its at oulton park, brands, combe, or silverstone only

PumaJay said:
i work at bruntingthorpe proving grounds and could possibly put something together and hire the track out for the day, its not mega expensive and its actually a brilliant little track to drive round

I think its gonna be at Bruntingthorpe Steve...

Cant wait for this, will be good to put names to faces it will be a long trailer ride for my puma but worth it for the crack.
YIP do you fancy attending teeside autodrome next year? Its quite cheap there im going to give the puma a shakedown .

Went there a couple of weeks ago to see what the track is like. It's tiny - well, not that big actually.....lol. TBH it's still only good enough for fast carts as I remember it being the last time I was there. Afraid I've spoilt myself as the only track I've driven on is the Ring'.

I'm all up for coming and watching you shake the Puma down though :eek:k:

ScubaSteve said:
me as long as its at oulton park, brands, combe, or silverstone only

its a bruntingthorpe

and providing i can clear with the site owners, find a free weekend where we can run without noise issues then it'll get the go ahead.

Is this the list of interest so far Jay?

1. PumaJay
2. jboy01
3. Sparx
4. Patch
5. Doh
6. Yippeekiay
7. Zara
8. eddy
9. Reechard
10. hotrodspike

Dunno if you want to edit the first post with new names as they come along so new readers see how many are coming. OR, new interested parties copy/paste add thier name and repost. The first option sounds better ;)

yippeekiay said:
Is this Puma only as I wouldn't mind giving the Rex a run at some open track to see what it can do without the worry of hedges/lamposts etc etc. Probably still interested even if I bring the Puma but I'll make my excuses now for it being slow as it'll be totally standard apart from brakes and coilovers.....lol.

id like to keep it puma only to start with, it would appear that this would have to be done on a week day, its the only way to get round our noise regs, too strict for any weekend track running

Might be up for it but Brunters isn't particularly sympathetic to tyres!

See how much it works out to, unless it's got a lot cheaper recently we might be better just going to a regular circuit :lol:

Back