Trax! gathering interest!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkie

If you are planning to attend Trax with in your puma then why not get a good parking space and put it on a 'ProjectPuma' stand.

Price is £15 for all car drivers & passengers.

HOWEVER to book us some stand passes i need to get a number of people who will be attending and sort that amount of stand passes and try and get a half decent spot.

IF I CANNOT GET A MINIMUM OF 10 CARS FOR THE STAND THEN I DO NOT SEE IT WORTH HAVING A STAND AND TAKING SOMEONE ELSES SPACE SO IF NOT ENOUGH INTEREST THEN THIS WILL NOT GO AHEAD!

payments MUST be in by the 16th July! i dont see an issue putting other fords on the stand however i will say that the pumas will have right of way for obvious reasons so if it aint a cat then it will most likely be at the back sorry! the only rule that matters to me is that all cars must be gleaming clean to park on the stand :)

You can pay on the gate but if you choose to do this, you will NOT receive a club stand pass and you will have to park in general parking! (which is not advised from previous experience :( )

For those of you who wish to travel but is a long way there is camping available the night before in the Henwood Campsite opposite Silverstone which costs £10 per person if you wish or you could search for your own accomodation.

Please add your name down if you plan on attending and the colour of your car and if its modified so i can plan a stand layout.

1.Clarkie - black - modified

I think getting ten cars might be tricky. Pumapeople have been doing this for a few years now, and have only usually had around five cars. Last year was different as we had to merge with the Tigra club :?

thats fair enough then the deadline for stands looks to be the 16th july so if we dont have at least ten names then this topic can be removed and i will just start a thread for puma owners to meet up somewhere for the drive up there instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back