Tux's Track Toy Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Righty then. I got the beam back on today and bolted up the Focus hubs. Refitted the old discs and pads that they came with just so I could get the car mobile again, though I will replace with new before it hits the road. With the 20mm spacer as well the rear track is wiiide! Dare I say maybe even a little too wide! Being a muppet I forgot the photo's :roll: so I'll try and grab some tomorrow. Still need to fit the Focus handbrake cables yet as well.
Pulled the car out of the garage for the first time in weeks and had a good old clean up as it was minging in there. Much more pleasant now. So to celebrate I pulled off the O/S/F wishbone ready for poly bushes and new balljoints.

So, not a lot has happened in the last month. Standard excuses about life getting in the way and lack of cash apply. :p
I have now got the rear end rebuilt, disc conversion looks like this

puma-2114.jpg

Need to get some new rubber on the wheels now and I desperately need to get the ride height sorted as I am in danger of suffering altitude sickness as it is.
Front wishbones have been polybushed as have the front ARB mounts and I ripped the front off to do some remedial repairs to the bumper. I think I may have broken it! :eek:

puma-2113.jpg

I think long term, I will have to get a new bumper but the repaired item will have to do for now.

Back