V220's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2em1j43.jpg

2h50008.jpg

358ynap.jpg

Better.

1st off what the steering wheel from i like it and 2nd at 1st i didnt like the color but now looking at yours i like it :thumbs:

Looking good. I'm really liking those wheels with the body colour! :cool:

LOONEY said:
1st off what the steering wheel from i like it and 2nd at 1st i didnt like the color but now looking at yours i like it :thumbs:

:p

Its an Optional one Pumabuild stock them new, For Pumas and Fiestas iirc, Nabbed off ebay

topmansparkie said:
Looking good. I'm really liking those wheels with the body colour! :cool:

Thanks :cool: Got some wheel spacers to fit to get the rear to match up to the front more

Id go with anthracite wheels any day over white on that car, white wheels look good on the right car, but on that puma i think the colour they are is the best, it looks more agressive then pretty boy white wheels!!! Then again, im also biased, that car colour is almost identical to my FRP, and so is the wheel colour now! Loving what you did with the headlights by the way, i might give that a go!

Monday nights toil, It won since I lost a fair amount fo blood and finger lol.

DSCF5022.JPG

All that remained of the nuts...

DSCF5024.JPG

No more nasty flexipipe where the middle box was.

DSCF5025.JPG

Tuesday fitted a torque limiter kill switch.

Then on Thursday...

DSCF5035.JPG

DSCF5037.JPG

DSCF5040.JPG

Looks well I think, Quite chunky :p Hope its of some interest!

V220 said:
Monday nights toil, It won since I lost a fair amount fo blood and finger lol.

DSCF5022.JPG

I really didn't envy you on that. I had the same job a couple of weeks ago... I hated it and hated my life. An angle grinder would barely take any metal off. I ended up drilling the bolts out and even that was a c**t of a job!

How does the exhaust sound now with the centre section.... you have standard back box?

Back