V220's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V220 said:
No more nasty flexipipe where the middle box was.

There was a flexi pipe fitted in the centre section where the middle silencer was. All that has been removed and replaced with a 'straight through' section (race tube).

You can still see the front flexi in the picture.

Took some drilling out like yeah lol, Sounds spot on and its just a standard rear box. I thought the hardest part would be splitting the pipe off with all that rot until i tapped it and it fell off... then the fun started!

If you take the cat off you can tap those bolts out, they are just interference pins

ScubaSteve said:
If you take the cat off you can tap those bolts out, they are just interference pins
So they have splines or similar on them? If only I had known that weeks ago!

I bet getting the CAT off would be just as hard though...!?

5 more bolts to be well at home and potentially snap. I prefer to leave well alone when I live a long way from work. Also the driveshaft looks far too close to it

rrmsma.jpg

Excuse the poor quality.. and the spot lights lol. A right cock moment that was and theyre coming off soon. But some nice Speedlines, complete "Black" leather interior and lowness

SENATEpumA said:
Looking nice and shiny!

We share the same taste in spoilers. Nice and subtle! I think they suit the Puma well, although many will disagree!

Where can you buy the spoiler from,Its the sort of spoiler i would like to have on mine.

Justin Trevett said:
SENATEpumA said:
Looking nice and shiny!

We share the same taste in spoilers. Nice and subtle! I think they suit the Puma well, although many will disagree!

Where can you buy the spoiler from,Its the sort of spoiler i would like to have on mine.

Ebay is such a hard website to use.....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-PUMA-REAR-BOOT-SPOILER-TUNING-GT-/200459246485?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eac4d5b95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Flying Scotsman said:
Justin Trevett said:
SENATEpumA said:
Looking nice and shiny!

Ebay is such a hard website to use.....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-PUMA-REAR-BOOT-SPOILER-TUNING-GT-/200459246485?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eac4d5b95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I dont know if i am being a bit sensitive but your current comment and previous comment on a previous thread seem's to be a bit high and mighty?? This isnt the friendly forum that it appears and my response to you is Blow me. I know written words can be taken wrongly but your abruptness is uncalled for.

Justin, Flying Scotsman needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, sometimes a shovel to sweeten what he says up. Once you get to know him he's actually quite a nice chap. He's not one for words and uses the shortest route possible to get across what he wants to say, I will apologise on his behalf if you were offended but if you can give as good as you get from him you'll get on well.

Hopefully you'll find the rest of us on here a bit more friendly and hopefully a bit more communicative

Ginger Tom said:
Justin, Flying Scotsman needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, sometimes a shovel to sweeten what he says up. Once you get to know him he's actually quite a nice chap. He's not one for words and uses the shortest route possible to get across what he wants to say, I will apologise on his behalf if you were offended but if you can give as good as you get from him you'll get on well.

Hopefully you'll find the rest of us on here a bit more friendly and hopefully a bit more communicative

No worries fella :grin: .

Back