Various parts FOR SALE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

A genuine ABS Pump with ECU, original item, taken off my 2001 car in perfect working order, iv seen quotes of near a grand new for these. If you are having abs problems and replacing the sensors hasnt worked you probably need this unit

P1050926.JPG

£45 + £10 P+P

Next a Ford 6000 CD, great upgrade for anyone with a tape player, fully working with code. This is also a compatible model should you wish to retrofit a Focus Stereo Stalk remote

P1060463.JPG

£50 Posted

Finally, genuine Ford rear brake cylinders, not very old same age as the Stub axles, in near new condition and perfect working order, from a 2001 car with 200mm rear drums (unsure if will fit an earlier model with the 180mm drums can check if needs be)

P1060887.JPG

£10 Posted

PM me with any interest

How much for rear drums cylinders if posted to CZech Republic? Thanks

I had to quote someone the other day for Czech rep for wing mirrors and that was near on £40 try price finder on royal mail site :eek:k:

For small envelope I found somewhere 7 pounds and for 26kilograms heavy package with brakes I paid about 35 to DHL, but don't know how those people made it. But it seems that the postage will make the price not worth it..

Hi is the cd player still for sale? Also is it unmarked wuth no scratches?

Thanks

Ian

Latest posts

Back