WANTED - A standard Puma silver fronted Radio/CD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilesapart

Hi guys, I have just purchased a Puma Thunder that currently has a non standard Kenwood stereo in it and I want to make it back to how it should look with the original Puma Radio/CD.

If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please get in touch.

Cheers

I have one but without the code... I can try and get the code for you if you like? £15 + postage? providing I can get the code

The radio has everything on it, even the price of the car when new. I was going to pay someone to get the code, can it be done for nothing?

You can download a Ford M series serial generator for nought. Used it the other day and worked very well (in so much that it generated the right code!).

The Arch Bishop said:
You can download a Ford M series serial generator for nought. Used it the other day and worked very well (in so much that it generated the right code!).
I think we've an online version here somewhere. Certainly there are online versions around - YOG would know, I reckon.

Edit - I knew I had seen/used one somewhere :) - http://www.pumapeople.com/decode.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back