water

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy

Hi Guys, Im struggling to fix a problem with my car.

I keep getting water in my drivers side footwell (normally passengers is the problem for most!)

Its completely soaking wet. I removed the whole interior about a week ago and dried it out and I also removed some of the sound deadening as that was too far gone to do anything with.
After a weekend of rain, its soaked through again.....

Its now beginning to worry me as my car has developed a clicking noise (sounds like a relay clicking)
I turned off everything except the car its self. I did think it was the heater control valve but it not as it carried on regardless. also only seems to start up when i go over 10 mph
My main concern is that its water getting into the electrics.

has anyone had this before? as I cant find the area where the water is coming from!

sounds liek a hoel in the bulkhead i think slaylllian has a pic of the area in his project thread

Hi yeah that sounds exactly the same as mine, there is a joint in the scuttle plate where it seems to love to find it way through, just needs sealing up with strong sealant (something like gutter sealant) should have pix on my thread like steve said, also check archbishops project thread, he has highlighted the problem joint.

Latest posts

Back