What kind of Puma owner are you?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which best describes you?

• I want my Puma to be unique I'm always looking for ways I can modify/uprade it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have one or two modifications/upgrades, just little things.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I only modify/upgrade when the original parts break.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind the idea of modifying my Puma, I just haven't at the moment.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I prefer my car to stay standard.

• I drive my car, put petrol, oil and water in. Don't really care about anything else.

• Total voters
No option for former Puma owners !

I have voted based on my puma ownership

"I have one or two modifications/upgrades, just little things" :)

All I've ever really done is replace things when they've broken (Except the ICE)

I bought my old banger with 17s on it already. One got cracked, so I bought my current alloys as replacements.

In fact the old ones are still in the shed! :lol:

I replace things when they break. Fitting an alcantara gearlever gaitor is about the extent of my modifications!

I do usually take the unqiue modification route, didn't exactly need a full Milltek exhaust did I? haha!!

I havent really started modifying my puma yet apart from subtle window tints and smoked side repeaters but i dont really class the latter as a mod :lol: In the future i do intend to lower it, get stainless exhaust cat back exhaust, and some alloys if im feeling rich, but im happy how it is atm. To be honest i dont trust it 100% yet to start splashing money on it after the problems i've had with it. I will wait for a while till i decide its reliable enough.

Just want it to look ok (eliminate rust) and be effective, driving fun - will replace with some performance items (uprated brakes, bushes etc) as the existing ones wear out.

im too busy fixing mine to a standard im happy with (sloppy ford workmanship!!) and havent really started modding for the sake of my own taste yet....think the spoiler will be about it tho....

hopeing to keep my car long time and it will be well looked after that i want to be kept standard, would love another 1 to play with thow,

I prefer my car standard but as the original exhaust fitments are hard to come by that is now a stainless replacement.

Everything else is standard except the alarm and gaiters plus a few stickers (rear window url, tickford conversion badges and engine power sticker)

I love unique touches like discreet decals (gel overlay badges/wheel centres), but also slight modifications like ingnition leads/sparks, strut brace, bright lights. Keep the car original but upto date tidy

Back