What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's because your packet loss can't be measured. There's a Java Applet which tries to load and if you dont permit this then it continues without it

Today was made better by finding out there will be overtime coming up which I is great 'cos I have had hardly any and had to dip into savings to get stuff sorted, and pay for cam and water pump change a couple of weeks back :-(

Can start thinking about getting stuff done on the motor once it starts coming through :p

Nice on BenF :)

Mine was getting a 180 after taking up darts again a couple of months back after a break of approx. 20 years :cool:

Gave away a double futon bed/sofa today on free cycle as well as an 'as new' bathroom cabinet.
Its good to give. :)

Got a date for the car going to get the cage and hydraulic handbrake fitted so are on course to be out on the stages by July at the latest woo hoo

Just watched the ISS (international Space Station) go overhead clearly with the naked eye.

:eek:k:

There's a Twitter account that tweets it's location daily. I can't be bothered to look it up - type in 'ISS'.

PumaHammer said:
Dal said:
Just watched the ISS (international Space Station) go overhead clearly with the naked eye.

:eek:k:

Really? Blimey, wish I knew it could've been seen mate :)

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/#.U0W2__ldXhl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two things today.....

After putting off all the calls and pleading from the old company I rapped from last August to start again they rang me this afternoon to start and filled all my demands. So back out of retirement in a couple of weeks :roll:

Also just tried webuyanycar for a current value on the RX8 a year after the stupidly low price they gave me. Suprised to see it at £1400 more than last April which I'm guessing was a mistake last year, the RX8 is now in more demand or the price is it's true value to them as it's now close to market value and a price I'd be happy to sell at.....just got to think hard about my desire to sell it or not. :?

Someone left me ebay feedback saying the best ebay seller in the world :grin:

but see Grumbles and rants thread :(

Cheers Neil and Dal. I had a look on there but couldn't see it at the time I was looking skywards lol

Great news Yippee :cool:

Back