what to do

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulob1

my eldest son has a nissan 300 zx, 400bhp and a lot of go, when it isnt leaking here and there...my middle age sone now has a gto twin turbo 312bhp going to the dyno thrusday for testing. I was out t cutting it this morning in the hope he will get the message and clean it..all paid for by me of course...

me I am driving around in my little FRP, its time to get something a bit more serious I think..cant have the boys all with bigger and faster cars than me...eldest son still whoops when I go arond the corners in the frp though, still cant believe I dont slow down on some of the bends...

so my thoughts are the following...I dont really want a big car so this is my list

mr2 turbo...
evo something
subaru wrx
lotus esprit
gtr 35 keep looking at them...

think that is my short list, the last two a bit serious.

I will get an s2000 but that will be for summer fun..

I could be really boring and go buy a sporty BMW JAG or Merc but i really do not want to...

Both your sons cars probably cost the same put together as one of your FRPs to!

I like the twin turbo Esprit that would be my choice.

skyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhZRRJ52ts&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A clean R32 (faster(unrestricted) lighter and less modern flab). Hard to find one not bent around a tree though.

like the r32 for sure...had taken them off the list but maybe I should re think that...

well i plumped initially for a twin turbo old subaru estate as a knock about car, 240 bhp should be okay and a lazy driver most of the time, however as is always teh case I also bought a spare and then I found a nice-ish impreza too so thats in the bag...and I am not sure I am done yet, but I still want my pumas running sweet...

I miss my puma as an everyday car...

r33 next i think and then I may just bite the bullett and go gt-r 35...licence needs protecting...

Back