Wheel caps

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H1jjy

Just painted the stranded 9 spoke wheels on my puma black (they look epic)

But the only problem is that all the centre caps needed to be replaced and that nuts as there sliver stand out some what.

So as the wheels look like the could take a centre cap that would cover up the nuts, I was wondering what would fit?

Now I have already tried the cap from the Fan blade wheels and it won't fit as the clips are to big
Also tried one from phase one Festa mk5 Zetec S. now they kind of for but don't hold that well.

Any ideas of what I can try?

I only found out a few hours ago my Thunder edition wheels even had centre wheel caps :|

Trying to find some that will fit mine.

But I agree with Kizza, push comes to shove a lick of paint will make them look nicer at least :p

MaxSparta yours are easy to find as your wheels are the same as the MK5 Phase 2 Fiesra Zetec S wheels so both the small cap that covers the centre hole or the phase 1 centre cap that covers the nuts as well

Oh sweet!, Thnks H, I was able to find a set on Ebay instantly once i searched for Fiesta ones :D £12.00 inc postage. *Is a happy boy*

Latest posts

Back