Wheel needed

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do come up for sale from time to time on Ebay etc. Look for someone breaking a car, then of course there are the Facebook groups, which can be good or bad. I recently put a wanted post on the Just Puma group for a pair of seat risers top hats and within 10 minutes, someone replied, I paid and they've sent me proof of posting, but on Marketplace I agreed to purchase a pair of headlights locally and after 2 weeks I haven't had a reply asking for the address to collect, so if you use Facebook, be wary.

I have 3 good ones and one scuffed. All yours for £70 for the lot. I’m in Bedfordshire.
Hi Tonio. I Would you be prepared to sell me one of your good ones. I'm in Herefordshire so would have to arrange a courier to get it to me but obviously I would pay the price of that plus the price of the wheel. How much do you want for one? Thanks

Hi Tonio. I Would you be prepared to sell me one of your good ones. I'm in Herefordshire so would have to arrange a courier to get it to me but obviously I would pay the price of that plus the price of the wheel. How much do you want for one? Thanks
Hi I’d let you have one for £20. I’m away on holiday at the moment though so you would have to wait until I return. I’m back in the U.K on the 20th. Does that suit?

Hi I’d let you have one for £20. I’m away on holiday at the moment though so you would have to wait until I return. I’m back in the U.K on the 20th. Does that suit?
That suits me fine. If you could also arrange courier I'd be more than grateful and of course would cover any cost involved with a bit more on top to cover your time and trouble. Let me know when your back and have a great holiday. Stay safe.

Hi, if you still have two good ones I shall buy them off you?

Comes without the tyre. Bare alloy.
Hi Tonio. Its Peter from Herefordshire who enquired about a wheel for a 2001 Ford Puma. Hope you had a good holiday. Can you text me a telephone number I can contact you on to arrange details. My number is 07951 870559. Thanks

Back