Why do some folk call the Puma a hairdressers car?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jacko said:
kids are more fun than staring at a pc screen moving a pipe or nut on a cad drawing but sometimes the quiet office life does sound good!!!!

I was a useless designer in terms of CAD. Always believed it was someone else's job to draw the thing onto computer but it was mine to create it :p

Give me a sheet of A2 and my markers anyday over some computer...

I won't reopen the old argument about the importance of designers over engineers :p

Only ended up in 'IT' ( :? ) because I ran out of patience, I'm really in completely the wrong job :cry:

BOK said:
....I won't reopen the old argument about the importance of designers over engineers :p

My official job title is "Special Projects Design Engineer"

Does that mean I should be arguing with myself?

:(

Well obviously I do , but on Colins terms of engineer vs designer..

Hairdressers car.....
man i havent even had my car a week and nearly everyone i know has said the same thing ......

I couldnt give a monkeys!!!

Funny how i didnt get the same kind of comments when i had a Ford Probe,which was slower.....

The MR2 gets the same kind of comments.....

is it because its a small car?

If so does the vw corrado get the same kind of flak?

I dont get it,or care! :p

Just take them for a 'spirited' drive round some country lanes and they may change their monds about it being a girly shopping trolley. Still Fords best kept handling secret... ;)

Latest posts

Back