Why is this so Cheap!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianv5

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2468439.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems very cheap to me or has the market just dropped :cry:

Too cheap. That has "scam" written all over it to me... or it's a CAT C or something.

Dal said:
Too cheap. That has "scam" written all over it to me... or it's a CAT C or something.

I hope so otherwise I have lost alot of money in the last year!!!!!!!

Only one way to find out, ring them up and ask about it ;)

My mate just sold his car to webuyanycar and I was bloody fuming. At least try and get a decent amount was my thoughts but he didn't know any better and thought the value they gave him was all it was actually worth. He could've got double by shoving it through a bloody auction but wasn't interested as he said he just wanted rid and took the first offer he got which he was happy with.

Anyway, my point is, this could be a Cat C or D car that is going cheap but it could also be surplus to his requirements and he just wants rid and he would be happy with the price he's put. He may also not have thought about it a little and not realised he could get more. When I sold my old Omega I was in this frame of mind and was seriously thinking I'd be happy with anything between £250 and £500 as I'd got sick of it and just bought the Puma for a bargain anyway. As it was, I thought sod it, for that price I may as well put it on Ebay as I've got nothing to lose and thought someone would surely be interested. Sure enough I got loads of interest and then got offered a grand by a lad before he even came to see it. In the end he gave me £1125 for it. Had I only advertised it on PH or the local paper I'd have let it go for less than half that and been happy.

Again....he may just want rid and the quickest way to do that is to sell low ;)

The fact the ad is written in text speak puts me right off, before we even get to the price.

i've spent ages looking for a decent puma, there seems to be two categories: cheap absolute sheds and the decent examples tend to command quite a premium, there's quite a lot of cheap ones but there always seems to be something seriously wrong for £600 :/

I'm close to putting my green '98 one up for sale and have been looking around to see what sort of price I should ask for - they seem to be all over the place at the moment but I'm hoping a few subtle enhancements and reasonable mileage might help me undercut the rest.

Time will tell I guess - central locking needs fixing first :)

megaboost said:
I'm close to putting my green '98 one up for sale and have been looking around to see what sort of price I should ask for - they seem to be all over the place at the moment but I'm hoping a few subtle enhancements and reasonable mileage might help me undercut the rest.

Time will tell I guess - central locking needs fixing first :)

When I bought mine early last year prices were all over the place, at least that is consistent!

Back