Will Fiesta tyres fit my Puma??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartieG

My mate used to have a 1.4 Fiesta Ghia (S Reg), he still has a couple of good quality never used tyres in his parents garage.

My question is do you think will they fit my 1.7 W reg Puma as he suggests? If so do you think the rubber will still be fine having laid in a garage for 5 years?

Thanks,
Stuart

They won't fit, 95-99 Fiesta Ghia would have had 14" wheels, with 185/55R14 tyres, also Puma uses a larger overall rolling circumference than the standard Fiesta / Ka. The wheels would probably fit, but they would make your speedo read high, they would look rubbish, and the car wouldn't drive as well due to their offset.

Tyres could be ok after the time, all depends on their age / condition at the time they were removed, plus conditions over that time and how they were stored.

Thanks for that mate.
They are brand new never been used tyres, maybe he can punt them on gumtree to another fiesta owner!

Stuart

Cheers mate.

The only other thing I need done now is OSF brake pipe and OS wheel cyclinder...
Any idea how much that'll set me back??

I'll have my Puma good as new soon enough! :)

Back