£4,500 ???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

Is it me or is this a tiny bit overpriced?

Apologies if its anyones on here..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201133410852218/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-from/3000/model/puma/make/ford/postcode/sa29hp/page/1/quicksearch/true/radius/1501?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Massively overpriced. Chavved up to the eyeballs.

I've spent alot of time and money on my Puma but i wouldnt ask for that for mine.

Asking that sort of money, you would think the seller would make the effort to clean the front alloys and take the shopping out of the boot before he took the photos.

chimpster said:
Asking that sort of money, you would think the seller would make the effort to clean the front alloys and take the shopping out of the boot before he took the photos.

Maybe the price includes the shopping ? :lol:

K
Voa said:
chimpster said:

Maybe the price includes the shopping ? :lol:

You reckon? That's it I'm sold, where my credit card?

PumaJay said:
well over priced... based on that i could ask about 8k for my car! thats worth £1000 at best
8k bargain with or without shopping

some people make me laugh, sports seats really??

the only thing i can think of is he put a extra 0 on the end of the asking price.

Thats an insane price for a puma of its age/condition worth more like £1500 max!! And what are those silly looking light covers!!!

Someone give them a call bring them down to earth!

Back