16" mondeo alloys

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200sxman

Hi, I know this topic has come up before but I cannot find the threads. I have the chance to buy a set of the above they are the cosworth lookalikes but they have the et40 offset. My car is perfectly standard, it has no spacers and is not lowered.
It is my intention to keep it that way so I am wondering what if any problems I would incur should I fit these wheels. Any advice would be much appreciated.

they will fit ok, will make the handling a touch worse but unless your picky you probs wont notice

Just put a set of these on my car and TBH I think it handles just as well as it did on the ET33 OZ wheels I had on before. I do have 20mm spacers at the rear and 3mm shims to take the ET down to 37 on the front though.

Hi, thanks for the info can I ask where you got your spacers from.

starfire27 said:
Just put a set of these on my car and TBH I think it handles just as well as it did on the ET33 OZ wheels I had on before. I do have 20mm spacers at the rear and 3mm shims to take the ET down to 37 on the front though.

I got the 20.5mm beam spacer kit from Pumaspeed the 3mm shims are just from my local motor factors but I think even Halfords do them.

Cheers

Back