2007 ford sportka se low miles £2350

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gav.

reluctantly having to sell my sportka se

2007 57 sportka se , all usual sportka extras
43500miles
fsh
facelift model with revised dashboard
mot until sept 2013 (will remot so will have full year for sale if asking price is met)
currently sorn,can tax for buyer at cost

also has the feature of having the number plate sd57nKA so a decent plate for any ka , unsure if this is the original plate or if this is a dvla private reg but it was one of the things that attracted me to the car in the first place.

iv looked after this to the best of my ability , car is fully waxoiled,rear arches have been removed ,underneath cleaned and fully waxoiled and replaced

petrol cap area is rust free except for a few small chips in the paint caused by carelessness with the keys in the fuel cap , these have been touched up to prevent rust, in my ownership this car has never been used in the rain,dry weather use only and has NOT been when the salt has been down.

when i got the car i fitted new genuine ford parts as follows
track rod ends
track rods
wishbone bushes
rear shoes
20.5mm rear axle spacers

at the same time i also fitted a set of floflex poly rear axle bushes and a set of pireli pzero nero front tyres, rear tyres are both michilan pilot primacys. all of which are 5mm plus with no edge wear or puncture repairs.

when i purchased the car i bought a set of genuine ford sportka floormats as its original ones were missing. a set of numberplates with my local ford dealers branding (originals in the boot)and removed all the arnold clark decals that were all over the car

steering wheel is mint with none of the usual melting these suffer from.

car is fitted with the later cd player with the aux input on the front,full leather in perfect condition, all electrics work as they should

there are a few marks around the body but nothing major , these are as follows

2 slight splits on the rear bumper where it was nudged in a carpark by some numpty, barely noticable , a slight dink in the rear quarter panel at the arch to quarter seam,and a small dent in the passenger door , this sounds worse than it is but i like to tell the truth and make sure people know what they are looking at.

when i purchased this car last year,it had been stolen recovered, hence a few of the marks on the body,it was stolen with keys so no damage was done to the lockset or barrel.

overall a very nice rust free sportka and im selling for a sensible price that reflects the fact it has been stolen recovered, this never bothered me at all and does not detract from the fact this is a very clean example.

im asking for £2350 ovno for this for a quick sale, iv been as honest as possible about the car ,i just need a bigger car now and have purchased a 1.7vct puma already , this really is too clean a sportka imo to use during winter months so i have sorned it and since i owned it iv only used it on sunny salt free days.lovely example and i would love this to stay on the forum as even at this age there are a lot of rough examples around.first to see will buy this.

i can be contacted on 07429462784 anytime, if no answer drop me atext and i will return your call

car located 40miles south of glasgow.

thanks for looking

pics to follow

Latest posts

Back