2010 Advance list for Nurburgring & ideas

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
That was one good being in front, and with the thristist car, was keeping speed down.

I wasn;t sure which bit of autobahn we could go faster, or not, and after our encounter with the german police, was still worried about breaking the speed limit.

The journey back was more interesting as took a minor road to belgium, even if we did get stuck behind a slow driver!

was pretty good drive, view hold ups with roadworks, and a few minor detours, mainly getting back on route following a service stop, or due to a road change not shown on sat nav!

Why have you quoted yourself Ross?

:pinkeye:

Dal said:
It'll be whatever weekend (or week?) the track opening times suit best and that info isn't released until the Christmas Dinner of the ring organisers.

This thread is just for names really so we'll start another thread later in the year for who wants to go when etc..

:D

dont bother Rob, was rubbish last time...

^^^ This is a lie! ^^^

047_95531.jpg

im determined to still be single by then so put me down!

mortgage for garage with house attached permitting of course.....!

and as long as im not halfway through shoehorning the v6 in........!

why would it matter if you werent single Jacko? lol

nice pic Ross ;)

Not sure if these have been posted, but the dates for Lemans 2010 are the 12th & 13th June, the entrance fee for the week is 65 euros. I've been going for the last couple of years and thoroughly enjoyed myself, Wednesday night consists of 4hrs practise, Thursday night is 4 hrs of qualifying, Friday the pit lane is open all day to the public and there's the parade of drivers in the town centre at night, Saturday theres always a support race of group "C" cars before the race kicks off in the afternoon,at night theres always a concert, this year it was the Stranglers ( for those that remember them ! )
With 250,000 spectators the start of the race is awesome, the pack of 55 cars are lead round the 9 mile circuit behind the safety car, the crowd goes silent, as the hour strikes the cars hit the start line flat out, the noise is out of this world !!!!
If any ones interested and wants any help or further info re getting tickets drop me a message.

That could be an idea for an amazing driving holiday around Europe. Dependant on Nurburgring dates. :eek:k:

Just been looking at some ferry prices with http://www.ldlines.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; there currently offering a 5 day returning from Dover to Boulogne (car + 2 passengers) for dates suitable for the Lemans weekend ( 12th & 13th June 2010 ) for just £45. LD Lines tend to cover the more westerly routes across the channel Boulogne, Deippe and Lehavre which are probably not ideal for trips to the Nurburgring, but they are pretty cheap.
i'm looking at traveling out to Lemans on Wednesday 9th June and returning Late Sunday 13th June to the UK, although I still fancy the ring as well depending on the dates....

Can i Just say-

HELL YEAH I'M IN!!!!

Oh and if any wants any help organising i am happy to help out

And if any one gots any thoughs on accomodation how about staying at a center parcs style place?

Ill post the link up if someone wants?

for accommodation for the ring I would put money on aiming to stay at the same hotel again, called the ringhaus, about 3 minutes walk from the main entrance to the track :)

Yeah- just the center parks we used to stay at (last time i went) worked out about £120 for 5 nights

Back