30mm Spacers - Anyone else interested

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have emailed a few times now since payment sent and no response,

Can you please let me know when I am likely to expect delivery?

Simon

havent you got yours yet mate? i got mine stright away with ion 4 days of payments, have you tryed him on rpoc? he pops up on there some nights. jay, hey good job you didnt buy that wing, its twisted and causing me problems lining the bumper up now, hoping my other wing comes today and if that fits i no its the wing ive got twist back :(

jay FRP#401 said:
havent you got yours yet mate? i got mine stright away with ion 4 days of payments, have you tryed him on rpoc? he pops up on there some nights. jay, hey good job you didnt buy that wing, its twisted and causing me problems lining the bumper up now, hoping my other wing comes today and if that fits i no its the wing ive got twist back :(

Cheers mate, will give him a try on that

Simon

My apologise Blu3, sent you private message been really busy and home PC buggered. Spacers will be in the post to you by tomorrow morning.

David

Thanks

simon
Blue3 said:
jay FRP#401 said:

Cheers mate, will give him a try on that

Simon

Hello 40mm spacers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IMG_1422.jpg

David

not even sure the bolts would be strong enough at that length with any sort of lateral load on them

I would like two sets of 40mm ones....I am going to weld a couple of locating lugs either side of the spacers too to ensure maximum strength....and reduce the risk of the pins shearing off....I am with Scubasteve on this I would be very doubtful about the pins being strong enough to hold. However I may attach the 40mm spacer then weld a box around it all and then i have no worries about it falling off...will check my spare bits today.

ask Williamsclio1 on rpoc mate, i have pm him asking him for you. hes mate makes them, but you will need to buy abs sensors as you wont get the out. 100+ and the longer bolts where i have a part number somewhere.

jay FRP#401 said:
ask Williamsclio1 on rpoc mate, i have pm him asking him for you. hes mate makes them, but you will need to buy abs sensors as you wont get the out. 100+ and the longer bolts where i have a part number somewhere.

jay part number would be good. i am going to fit the 30mm ones to my car this week but if we had a ford part number that would be perfect,,,

Back