401 gets took off road for rebuild...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im put 401 up for sale, its not in any papers as yet but im going to have to sell her due to one got a baby on the way and to need to pay my bills off.
my heart and soul go in to this rebuild no cheep rebuild. over 300 hours just on body work ant a body shop cost of £30 an hours would cost 9k.. the paint on it own would cost 1500!! check out 401 rebuild.. i dont no how much to ask for her.. but she mint and its megaiurs show car for 2012.. i not goin to sell with plate.. but if someone wants her it will have 12months. i have loads of new spare parts. pm on here or ring me [email protected]

asking round 7.000 to 6500 try me but there is no rust any where and the inside is like the out side over 400 photos of rebuild

Oh God Jay! I feel so sorry for you, really I do.

The work you have put in to make that car so damned beautiful - and now parting with it.

((( Big Man Hug )))

Jay,

Sorry to hear it I thought it was a keeper (but congrats on the baby)

If anyone wants an impartial view I think this is one of the best cars out there.

Shame you cant find a way of keeping it as my first car when we had my son was a puma and it was managable (just)

Thoughts with you

Simon
jay FRP#401 said:
Im put 401 up for sale, its not in any papers as yet but im going to have to sell her due to one got a baby on the way and to need to pay my bills off.
my heart and soul go in to this rebuild no cheep rebuild. over 300 hours just on body work ant a body shop cost of £30 an hours would cost 9k.. the paint on it own would cost 1500!! check out 401 rebuild.. i dont no how much to ask for her.. but she mint and its megaiurs show car for 2012.. i not goin to sell with plate.. but if someone wants her it will have 12months. i have loads of new spare parts. pm on here or ring me [email protected]

asking round 7.000 to 6500 try me but there is no rust any where and the inside is like the out side over 400 photos of rebuild

cheers lads. im well upset its got to go. i really dont want to sell but i dont have no other way. bills and baby on way so it means shes got to go sadly. need big hug!! :'(

Noooooo!! Dont do it! I have a better option!! -

Sell the misses, she needs less maintenance then your car. Then when your child is born, put it to work down the mines! With the extra income and the money for the misses, youll easily be able to cope!! Job done. I usually charge for my proffesional advice, but this one is on the house, you owe me BIG time!! :lol:

mate your funny. id love to keep 401. :( but mate ive sat down and worked it all out and for the best i have to sell her :( thats 401 sadly but good try mate. just goin to fit my need parts then it will be listed. but for now if someone want one i have mine going up for sale very soon

Really sorry to hear this mate :(
Haven't yet seen it in the flesh but Ive heard good shit about it! Good luck with everything and the sale of the beloved 401!

Z

im well up set. but sometimes you have to let go. the car is mint and everyone says its minter and one of best frps. just a shame. it ant up for sale yet but if someone want it let me no. its gettin sorn end of june so it will be up for sale in next 3 weeks, new hubs at work then its ready,

Latest posts

Back