Anybody have problems contacting Adrian Flux by phone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comfortablynumb

I got a quote from Adrian Flux via web/email earlier in the week. Tried to call them twice to discuss the quote. I got put in a queue for an underwriter, where I stayed until the call timed out on both occasions.
OK, I thought, I'll try the call back service, they never called me back.

I will give them one more try tomorrow after which I will have to accept another quote. Shame because they were in the right ball park price wise.

I've never had a problem no, but we have a direct contact here through Dan:

http://www.projectpuma.com/profile.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... file&u=275

Drop him a PM (Although he'll probably read this tomorrow anyway) with quote number if you have one and phone number and I'm sure he'll be in contact straight away.

Remember that you get a discount now you're a member here :eek:k:

comfortablynumb said:
I got a quote from Adrian Flux via web/email earlier in the week. Tried to call them twice to discuss the quote. I got put in a queue for an underwriter, where I stayed until the call timed out on both occasions.
OK, I thought, I'll try the call back service, they never called me back.

I will give them one more try tomorrow after which I will have to accept another quote. Shame because they were in the right ball park price wise.

Hi There
Apologies if you have experienced issues trying to get through to us.
I've replied to your PM so you should get a call back today.
Thanks
Dan

you get a discount?! Ive just had my new quote, can I get it ammended at all? Im with Adrian FLux. not had any problems yet

Hi Trimmer, I can't answer the second part but see here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1694" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For details of the discount available just because you are a member here :)

trimmer82 said:
you get a discount?! Ive just had my new quote, can I get it ammended at all? Im with Adrian FLux. not had any problems yet

Hiya,

If you pm me your surname, postcode, contact telephone number and the best time to call you, then I will have a look and see if the discount is on the quote.

Cheers,
Dan

DradusContact said:
Dan is there a charge for updating my policy with new details?

Hiya,

It depends what you need to update on your policy?
If you pm me your policy number and what you need updating then I will get someone to call you.

Cheers
Dan

Latest posts

Back