bargain throttle bodies

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue3

Got this email from at power today who I had my throttle body from, full set of billet tbs plus fuel rail, linkages etc £700 or £1200with full loom and ecu

Throttle set only £700.00
AT Power: proud to announce the launch of our new Classic Clubman Range of throttles and Management System.
This all new product offering has been born out of the ever increasing need to drive prices down by the consumer. During the middle of the season we took a long hard look at how can we become more efficient with our manufacturing process. This in turn highlighted the need to manufacture in higher volumes which in turn brought cost savings that we have decided to share with our customer base.
This kit utilises our shaft-less DCOE pattern throttles fixed to a Billet machined aluminium manifold and is available for a whole range of engines. The throttles are supplied in Black only which is the most distinguishing feature as there are no colour variants available. The kit comprises of:-
1 x Billet Machined Manifold
1 x 4Cyl Set DCOE Throttles
1 x Billet machine Fuel Rail
1 x Linkage assembly Left-right or Right-Left
4 x Extension Tubes from our Standard range of Lengths 70,100 or 130mm Long
4 x Ram Pipes from our standard range of lengths 40 & 60mm Long
Fully assembled and Vacuum balanced

Was thinking of seeing how much to use my billet inlet and fuel rail with theirs tbs

Back