Bedford May Bank Holiday

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I've booked! Who else is coming? :lol:

Not sure if someone could also stick this in the meets section. It would be great to have a few others there even if they don't want to go out on track. Maybe they might want to be a passenger! :grin:

Please note this is now also in the meets section! :grin:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=25060&view=unread#unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ooh. Interesting. I'd love to do this, not sure if I can make it yet though. Wll let you know.

Just to let you know, there is a nice pub just outside Bedford, so when they shut the track for lunch there's some good food to be had!

Scott134 said:
Ooh. Interesting. I'd love to do this, not sure if I can make it yet though. Wll let you know.

Just to let you know, there is a nice pub just outside Bedford, so when they shut the track for lunch there's some good food to be had!

Go on fella, you know you want to! :lol:

Go on Scott :lol: and bring your camera along too :D

Has anybody actually booked yet??

Sparx said:

I have Sparx! I've actually added it to the meet section with a list of names (aka me!) :lol:

Sparx said:
Cool I'm gonna book Monday. Toms coming too!

Lovely jubbly! I'll add your names in the meet section! :grin: hope your car's all sorted now too!

Sparx said:
Al what's the number to call to book?

Hello Amanda

Call on this one, they should have 5 spaces reserved for us under ProjectPuma. They should just take your details and then process payment! :grin:

For more information on arranging a group booking - please call Stuart or Michael on 0843 453 3000

Just got back from Bedford about an hour ago. For those that haven't been before its a top notch venue.
Excellent track that offers such a diverse range of corners and I think well suited to the puma except the wacking great big straight down the back (think how I felt in a 1.4 Vs a gtr :shock: )

Hope every has as much fun as I did and the weather turns out as good as it was today.

Paul Z

Hold up, I think I'm confusing the SEN circuit for the GP one, a brief look and it seems like there four different circuits but also at least two more which incorporate different sections of the other four :s

grayfox said:
Hold up, I think I'm confusing the SEN circuit for the GP one, a brief look and it seems like there four different circuits but also at least two more which incorporate different sections of the other four :s

No idea mate! All I know is we're gonna be driving around the track as fast as we can! :lol:

Sparx said:

I don't think I am gonna make this I'm afraid. Sorry.
Also Sparx, I have sold all of my camera gear! It wasn't getting much use now since the arrival of my Little Man, so I have sold it to fund my new engine ... It's all for a good cause! lol

Latest posts

Back