May 26th Bank Holiday Monday Bedford Autodrome

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Hello all :grin: (please note this is also in the Puma Racing section of the forum)

A few of us are hopefully going to be doing a trackday at Bedford Autodrome on Monday 26th May (Bank holiday Monday) Anyone else fancy coming?

If you want to get on track for a full open pitlane track day it costs £139, so just call them up & quote ProjectPuma, they'll take your details & then take the amount about a week before. If we have 5 or more people you'll get a 10% reduction when they process the payment.

Or if anyone else fancies popping along to watch and doesn't want to go on track then of course that's fine too! The more the merrier!

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Going so far. :grin:

On track:

BigAl (me!) booked
Neil (Grayfox) booked
Amanda (Sparx) booked
Tom (GingerTom) booked

Not on track (although possibly!)

Erroll (PumaNoob) TBC

As long as my misfire issue is sorted I'll defo be on track, if it's not then I'm still coming to spectate and take photos.
Ginger Tom is coming, and will be on track in the MX-5

Great news Sparx! Look forward to seeing you & Tom there! :grin:

& come on Neil, pull your finger out! :p

Brilliant! :lol: That's 4 already (Neil, I'm guessing you've booked?) Anyone else up for this? :grin:

BigAl said:
Brilliant! :lol: That's 4 already (Neil, I'm guessing you've booked?) Anyone else up for this? :grin:

Yes I'm booked.

For things like spare wheels, tools ect, there's a covered area where things like that can be kept, not full proof safe but neither are garages for that matter.

grayfox said:
BigAl said:

Yes I'm booked.

For things like spare wheels, tools ect, there's a covered area where things like that can be kept, not full proof safe but neither are garages for that matter.

How bout my packed lunch!! :p

BigAl said:
grayfox said:
BigAl said:

Yes I'm booked.

How bout my packed lunch!! :p

images

Hi all
I plan to pop up to spectate and offer technical support/assistance for those on track, if needed.
By the way,does anyone using upgraded suspension by chance have 1 standard puma font shock going spare as mine has begun to leak? :thumbs:

Okay trackers... Race Prep, what's everyone taking with them?

Im going to bring a Jack, Box of tools, jump leads, fire extinguisher, does anyone want any specific spares brought too?

Flying Scotsman said:
Okay trackers... Race Prep, what's everyone taking with them?

Im going to bring a Jack, Box of tools, jump leads, fire extinguisher, does anyone want any specific spares brought too?

I'm bringing a lovely packed lunch! :p

Will need a hand with the spare set of wheels mate if u don't mind, only have the poxy ford jack and that's dieing on me and discovered my torque wrench isn't up to the job, part from that I'm good :)

I have just been on Bedford Autodrome website and it states that no spectators are allowed at this circuit!
Unfortunately , therefore I won't be attending this. Thought it best to mention this in case others intend going as spectators and get turned away, resulting in a wasted journey. :-(

Have a great days testing though.

DOH said:
I have just been on Bedford Autodrome website and it states that no spectators are allowed at this circuit!
Unfortunately , therefore I won't be attending this. Thought it best to mention this in case others intend going as spectators and get turned away, resulting in a wasted journey. :-(
No good to you now, but I got in as a spectator - cost me a fiver (was supposed to be a tenner but I didn't get there until midday) to get through the door as a 'passenger' - even though I wasn't necessarily going to be offered a ride in anyone's car (although Tom did end up taking me round a few times during the day - thanks, Tom!)

Back