May 26th Bank Holiday Monday Bedford Autodrome

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME DAY!! car didn't skip a beat, great track, kept up with most (part from the Evo R33 and GT3's) got to try out my cut slicks once it dried out a bit, could tell my lap times were faster but only by a couple of seconds I reckon. I punished my brakes big time! will need new discs and pad soon. Oh and I'm definitely getting a brace for my neck next time, it's in a world of pain.

Thanks to Eroll for helping me changing the wheels over and mac for that matter, most the pictures I took were of your car mate!

Feel free everyone to use them as you wish.

DSC_0325_zps71561509.jpg

DSC_0343_zps82bbb1b3.jpg

DSC_0344_zps3d484eff.jpg

DSC_0345_zpsb814432f.jpg

DSC_0346_zps581dc271.jpg

DSC_0339_zpsa098b178.jpg

DSC_0340_zps495c6a05.jpg

They are some artistic photos right there Neil, They look really good.
Its was good to meet everyone again, and all that way Rob just to come along, that was really good of you.
As Neil said, an awesome day and such a fun time in the wet with a whole different approach to the track. The dry, well that was another animal all in itself.

I'm sure its safe to say everyone had a good day.

I did take about 800 pictures, but they'll most likely come out saying Sparx Media lol

Flying Scotsman said:

I did take about 800 pictures, but they'll most likely come out saying Sparx Media lol

Should have taken your own camera then.. It was my set up you were using lol

Apart from what I've already put on Facebook if it bothers you I won't post your pictures. I'll stick them on a USB for you :eek:k:

Sparx said:
Flying Scotsman said:

Should have taken your own camera then.. It was my set up you were using lol

Apart from what I've already put on Facebook if it bothers you I won't post your pictures. I'll stick them on a USB for you :eek:k:

Someones a bit touchy today... like I'm bothered

Flying Scotsman said:

Someones a bit touchy today... like I'm bothered

Touchy? Me? Nope not at all. I'm in a great mood today :D

grayfox said:
I dont see any photos on the facebook page or I am out of touch with modern technology?

They're on my page matey, just add me on fb and you'll see them. I've literally only posted up one each so far

Back