Benking's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
benking said:
@Warren im not sure if have the part you need as both gear boxs are analogue ones
this bit:
gearboxVSS.jpg

Good that you got it running!!!

I too am sick o death of mine. Just one problem after another. Just a money pitt. Had to come to work on my bike in the rain as i dont wanna risk it packing in completley.

Thermostat needs replacing so still off road :(

We had to cut power steering pipe (back LH side of engine Silver pipe) As the nut just would not turn when we tried dropping the engine. So dont know how i solve that problem. Any ideas?? So got limited steering and think worlds strongerst man would struggle to turn it!!

New rad is in and working.

Engine is sweet though, so thats one good thing. Its really responsive and sounds great, bit tappety but whos aint.

Still not working though :(

Rad, thermostat and powersteering done, let her warm up, 10 minutes till the 1st proper test drive

wish me luck :)

Just got to top off the gear box oil and adjust the gear stick and its as good as new, going to go for a good blast tommorow nothing to heavy but just to help it all settle a bit

Decided today i wanted to try sort the exterior out a bit. I then looked into my wallet and realised it would have to be the most cost effective mod i could do. So after looking at the car i thought the first thing im drawn to is the center caps, so i decided to sort them

Before
Centercap1.jpg

Nitromors
Centercap4.jpg

Nitromors doing its work
Centercap2.jpg

Stripped of paint
Centercap3.jpg

Paint
Centercap6.jpg

1st coat
centercap5.jpg

Done
centercap7.jpg

Decided now the car is fixed to go for a good blast today, on the way i stopped off at pitsford resevoir and took a few pics

Pitsfordone.jpg

Pitsford2.jpg

Pitsford3.jpg

Thought id treat her to a good wash. PAS is just fine mate. Havent stoped driving it!! Car feels 1,000,000 times better than before but think thats partly because iv been driving an 04 megane for a week. I love it again

Looking great Ben - nice pictures and glad you're back in love.. lol

Latest posts

Back