Breaking 2001/Y 1.7 in Panther Black full leather

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packed and booked, going out tomorrow to arrive Thursday. Tracking doesn't start working until they've been but I'll be watching this one with interest :lol:

Ian G said:
Packed and booked, going out tomorrow to arrive Thursday. Tracking doesn't start working until they've been but I'll be watching this one with interest :lol:

Cheers mate

I'll let you know once it's arrived! :grin:

Ian G said:

Hello mate

Just to let you know the bumper & mud flaps have arrived! It's in great nick so many thanks!

Al :grin:

well Ian........
its been 3 weeks and i still havent got my headlights!?
are you sure you posted them?
I NEED MY PUMA BACK!!!

Sorry keep meaning to drop you a message, company I normally use wanted loads of money so I used someone else, whose tracking is nowhere near as good - they're currently showing as being a UPS depot in Germany. I'll PM you the tracking information now.

Loads of wheels anything from tatty and needing refurb to very tidy. I plan to get a full list of what is available up at some point.

Have you got a Cat for me to De-cat? If so how much shipped to EX32 8BJ? Cheers.

Back