Christmas party in honour of Colin! 27th December - Milton K

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

BOK said:
giraffe.jpg

Puma owners Xmas Dinner and Party @ Giraffe, Milton Keynes, 6.30PM 27th December 2009

Looking forward to that Xmas dinner with good old roast turkey carvery, thick pile carpets, open fire, creaky wooden chairs and the jolly sounds of Slade? Well you won't like this then :lol:

Giraffe is one of my favourite eateries for it's wide choice of decent foods (including an interesting veggie selection) and fun bright lively atmosphere. So I thought it would be good place to have a non-traditional type dinner :)
Giraffe website: http://www.giraffe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Crackers, glowsticks and party poppers provided

The restaurant has easy, free parking right outside and Milton Keynes is well served by motorways from all directions.

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 16&iwloc=A

Full address for SatNav:
39 - 41 Silbury Arcade Centre
Milton Keynes
MK9 3AG

Hope you can make it and see you there!

To add to colin's well written organisation, the menu can be found on their website, as they only run the christmas menu until 23rd December!

If you'd like to join us I will require all the following before the 2nd week of December:
1. Please send me a PM or in thread to say that you'd like to join us and let me know the number of people attending
2. I will require a DEFINITE commitment to attend, as need numbers for restaurant!

Please let me know if you;re coming along

Attendees so far

Spike & stacey
Vix & Kevin
Zara & Andyw
Kat & Martin
Neil & Hayley
Jonb ??

you dont need a deposit, as is a normal menu, rather then the christmas one, but we still have crackers & streamers etc!

I may very well be up for this as im gonna be in Leics for xmas

yeah, itd be great to finally get to one of your meets aswell lol!!

lol Ill see ya there then lol! will have to double check with andy though mate as to whether hes gonna come or not...

Back