Clutch pedal oil leak

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Zaga

Hello guys! I have noticed that behind the clutch pedal in the little piston, there is a oil leak, like few drops in the top of the carpet, and the piston is completely oiled, i have also noticed that sometimes i push the pedal come out a sneeze sound, like a duck toy, what is all that? It Is dangerous to drive? Thanks to all :|

You seem to regularly have problems with your puma, your either very unlucky or this is a wind up?

The master clutch cylinder is on its way out. Given the age and the fact it is made of plastic, small wonder. Replace it with a new one, and off you go...

My puma has been used too much, but i'm happy because all the problems i find i fix them, so my puma come back to new :grin: for this work there are any tutorials? I haven't find anything, it is hard to do? What piece i have exactly to purchase? Thanks guys :!:

This is the next generation fiesta, but the princip is the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT5oFnHtgE8

After you replace it, you will have to bleed the system at the slave clutch cylinder.

Thank you! I have many pieces of a 2002 ford puma 1.6 not the 1.7 like mine, for you can i replace it with the 1.6 ones? I have noticed it is a bit different :-(

Latest posts

Back