Do we wave ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to flash and wave at puma's, especially as fellow 'black' driver! If a Y reg black's randomly flashed you whilst driving around Wycombe/Stokenchurch then I apologise!

beko1987 said:
I used to flash and wave at puma's, especially as fellow 'black' driver! If a Y reg black's randomly flashed you whilst driving around Wycombe/Stokenchurch then I apologise!

I may have to start driving around there then, just to get a wave...i'm also in a black [now with pink bumper lol] and am from chinnor!!! Now, I shall have my eyes peeled whenever I'm around the area!!! :D

if someone waved at me because they had the same car i'd think they were a complete weirdo :lol:

i remember when i had a fiesta and some bloke in an st flashed and waved, thought it was quite comical.

I've just joined PROJECT PUMA today, bought my lovely moondust silver Y Reg Puma just 3 months ago. Was really pleased to see this topic on the Forum because as I was driving home after just buying her, another silver puma waved at me, (in Hullbridge, Essex), so I thought Oh thats nice, thats what we do! But since then no-one else has waved! But I too used to own a 2CV and we would ALL wave to each other. I think its nice.... but I'm not brave enough to start it!

Welcome to the site and some do, some don't just depends how enthusiastic they are about the car.

saw some a few mark 5 zetec s's yesterday eve duno if it was zsoc, was 4 of em they flashed and beeped couldnt see if they were waveing as their over enthusiastic flashing nearly blinded me!

people that are interested in waving at each other are the types of people that come into work and insist on telling the whole office about there kids

ScubaSteve said:
people that are interested in waving at each other are the types of people that come into work and insist on telling the whole office about there kids
OooooooOOOOoooo.....

CHIARUGI_Leather__Handbag_c3346.jpg

haha lots of people do it at my work, gets on my nerves noone cares.

they also insist on bringing them in every now and again to "meet people" wtf? i go to work to earn money i dont build my social and private life around work, going to start taking my cat in to work to show it off see what people have to say about that

ScubaSteve said:

they also insist on bringing them in every now and again to "meet people" wtf? i go to work to earn money i dont build my social and private life around work, going to start taking my cat in to work to show it off see what people have to say about that

lol - you should defo take your cat to work Steve

do it just to see wat happens ''hey ur kids should totaly meet my cat''

ScubaSteve said:

Totally agree!
My manager is like this.. brings his kids in all the time! I keep right out of the way!

Might have overlooked this, travelling to p4 from p1 due to brainwave, but are there Project Puma stickers available?? Not blatant ''in your face'' sized, just something that'll fit in the corner somewhere. Might be a little easier to I.D. people on the forums then.

Just a thought

In the for sale section:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got DMB graphics to sell them on our behalf now rather than me doing it. Still as cheap as I sold them for. We could have upped the price and got a cut of the profit but that's not what ProjectPuma is about ;)

Waving at strangers in Pumas or even just waving at strangers around here probably gets you beaten to a pulp and left in the gutter lol :roll:

Back