Ferodo DS2500 pads

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

For a Mondeo V6 ST24 brake setup, where to get them? Found one place that wants £130 for a set...

Yeah only places i've seen are about that too..

..Can't you use another pad? Or are they good ones?

Peter said:
For a Mondeo V6 ST24 brake setup, where to get them? Found one place that wants £130 for a set...

Mine cost £133 from Balance Motorsport incl. VAT and delivery a year ago. Be aware that there are 2 different calipers and pad shapes for the ST24 and it was only the helpfulness and advice of Balance Motorsport that helped me swap for the right pads...so it was money well spent for the service they gave.

Balance Motorsport
Tel: 0845 226 3717
web: http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
email:[email protected]

Unit 11B
Golding Barn Industrial Estate
Henfield Road
Small Dole
West Sussex
BN5 9XH

These are the 2 pad shapes (upper and lower), not interchangeable! Mine were the lower ones, slimmer and longer in shape.
pads.jpg

They are excellent pads BTW :cool:

e3silversurfer said:
you dont happen to know of any uprated but economical pads and discs for the fiesta ST150 do you??

None that I would have any experience of...might be worth a Google search to see what ST150 owners recommend.

You tend to get what you pay for- I've had the Ferodos in the past hence happy to buy them again.

Latest posts

Back