Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 15th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2011
Sunday 15th May
Huntingdon Racecourse, Cambridgeshire

http://www.fitp.co.uk

Location on Googlemaps

Last Year's Pics

Your car doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

As with previous years, we'll meet nearby around 7am, where I'll hand out the tickets and passes, and we'll convoy to the show site.

As it's such an early start, and a long day, I really would recommend stopping somewhere overnight if you've got a long drive to get down to Cambridgeshire.

There are a few local hotels, the nearest is the Premier Inn at the junction of the A14 and A1. There appears to be rooms still available, but if you're thinking of staying there, you do need to book early. As it's literally only a mile and a half from the Show site, it's the first choice of many people who are attending the show.

Paid:

1. Cherie (& Dal)
2. Patch
3. Yippeekiay
4. Steavie
5. Bentleya Pumababe
6. Red
7. starfire27
8. bendunn
9. Martinthrapston
10. Hodrodspike
11. Chardy
12. Neil
13. MrPark3r
14. eddy

Cherie said:
Your car doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

Does tham mean I'm barred....lol.

I have no rust - yet - so what blemishes you do see is...ahem, easily cleaned...lol.

wasn't gonna go to FITP this year as my old college usually has an open day on the same day and was gonna go to that instead as it was one place I was gonna take Colin to, but this year the open day is a week later on my birthday :)

I know it's early interest but are you running the 'competition' thingy this year? and if so is it compulsory?

Should be there with the FRP :)

put me on the list please, will the meeting point be near the show, got a hour n about to get up there?

bendunn said:
put me on the list please, will the meeting point be near the show, got a hour n about to get up there?

I would imagine the meet point and time will be exactly the same as last year.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=7620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also a possible, could stay with my brother in Henlow over the weekend and just make the short trip over from his. :)

zara#014 said:
I know it's early interest but are you running the 'competition' thingy this year? and if so is it compulsory?

I had intended to make it an annual thing, so I'll need either you or Andy to bring the trophy with you. I don't get what you mean by compulsory though?

Yip, you're not excluded, but you could end up with the wooden spoon prize if you're not careful. ;)

Depends if Paul comes in his as well (Mort that is) He is the current holder of the Wooden Spoon

Cherie said:
zara#014 said:

I had intended to make it an annual thing, so I'll need either you or Andy to bring the trophy with you. I don't get what you mean by compulsory though?

Andy would bring it..

Well without causing offence to anyone (Jacko done a great job of the trophy) I dont personally want to remember Colin in that way... he wasn't one for having th 'best car in show' it's not how I remember him or want to remember him by...

like I said without causing offence but Id rather not take part in it

I'd love the wooden spoon :eek:k:

....thing is the car still looks clean to me and a damn site cleaner that 95% of the cars I saw on the road today. I haven't touched the bugger since March 2009 and have no idea why it still looks half decent, all the cars I've had never get dirty like some of the mile munchers you see on the motorways.

My flies have almost gone too - either our roads up here are cleaner, we still have acid rain that's cleaning it or there must be some cleaning fairies in my neighbourhood....lol.

No-ones going to force you to take part if you feel that way Zara, and no offense taken. But my own personal view, and hence why the competition was created, is that we're remembering Colin by celebrating his love and enthusiasm for the Puma.

*shrugs*

we all have our own opinions ateotd and I won't be taking part...

I'll be there to catch up with mates

Put me down as a possible please :D i will let you know for definate as soon as i find out when my holiday dates are as we're planning to go to Egypt in May :)

Latest posts

Back