Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 16th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need to worry about the plaques just yet really. So long as you send me the money for (£9 rather than £8) you'll get one.

@ Matt, I'll have a look to see where all the stuff is from last year, as I ordered enough plaques for everyone - just in case.

I may have to turn up for this! :p

Just need to sort out a place to stay!

Right folks, time to cough up if you want to come along. I would like to be able to send the payment the last weekend in March if possible, so that's four weeks to get the payment to me.

Details of how to pay are in the first post, and Paypal is preferred if possible - remember to mark as a 'personal' payment to avoid stupid fees.

:eek:k:

Looks like i may not have a Puma at that point now :( I will likely turn up as it's close but it wont be on the Puma stand! I'm gonna update my project thread with why etc. to save room here!

just brought mine for the zsoc stand as thats the club ive always been with! :) ( plus also i didnt know you guys had a stand there! but hope to speak to you lot and see your cars on the day!

see you there!!

I'm starting to think I'm talking to myself... if you want to be on the stand, you've got a little over 2 weeks to get the money to me.

6 days left to pay up if you want to attend. the payment will be getting sent on Monday 29th, so if you've not paid up by then, tough.

Latest posts

Back