Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 16th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherie- Will akke sure this is sorted

N.B- Best for any thinking of going to pay like this- they want £8 per person on the day- not per car

In attempt to clear up confusion:

The only tickets available in advance are show stand tickets, which are £8 per car, regardless of how many people are in it. These can only be bought through club bookings.

If you turn up as a member of the public on the day, you pay £8 per person to get in and park in the public car park. These cannot be bought in advance.

Okie dokie, payment has been sent, so if you've suddenly decided you want to come, your best bet is to either hope someone drops out, or you arrange to tag along with someone. :p

Not worry anyone but its 4 weeks this sunday to this

Almost verging on getting excited for this now

I didn't snooze :) woo first show of the year!!

Better find a bloody centre cap to replace the one thats fallen off the car!

I've lost two of the silver Ford Racing caps since I've had the FRP. You can hear them depart with a little 'clink' noise too!

Neil said:
I've lost two of the silver Ford Racing caps since I've had the FRP. You can hear them depart with a little 'clink' noise too!

how can u hear them over the noise of your exhaust?? :p

As is the case with most shows, we don't see the allocated patch until we rock up that day.

Basically put your car where Cherie tells you to put it on the day Scotty :eek:k:

(She's got a mean right hook)

Ross- Comes with the Job I have to plan stuff for 820 people on a monthly basis

Zara, Neil, Dal- So its a turn up, park up, lock up, clean up, put Gazebo up, Start the BBQ, Relax?

Oh Idea- Should do a big BBQ between us all- Save slightly on fod costs for the day as a whole- and its more fun?

can i do whatever i want seeing as im taking her a pressie?!!!!

Latest posts

Back