Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 16th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meet point, and other info: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=7620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Think I may have to turn up on the day and just be a member of the public :( didn't know about this untill the Bucks meet, so if anyone drops out, please give me a shout and I'll take there place :)

13 Days, yeah!!!!!!

Oh and it seems me and my brother have a 320 mile round trip lol

Anyone wanna play guess the fuel useage??

wey id say the price of petrol atm mate id aim about £40-£45 320 miles should do a full tank though

Cool, well it between 2 of us in each car- so its going to be about £25 each give or take a £5 each- should be ok

its looking like mine will be finished in time

will be its first public outing in its new colours! (no telling for the very few who've already seen her half done!)

Oh?? I'll have that MAF with me matey as well btw.

And the £9 for dal for the stickers.

And the £40 for stevie for the parts.

Hmmmm me thinks a packed lunch is in order

cool, cheers. be sure to tell everyone how good the one i did for you was!

jacko said:
cool, cheers. be sure to tell everyone how good the one i did for you was!

Its so good, im having stickers made when i can stretch to them lol

Oh Stevie- you bring those 3 parts for me as well?

Anyone else bringing a packed lunch? Am only doing this cause im a bloody fussy git with food (Ok we all know thats not true- but its my reason and i'm sticking to it)

Will save you a few quid either way. Always nice to take a flask of tea/coffee on meets but I forget most of the time. I took a ration pack to Chatsworth last year and heated it up on the engine as we were driving in but the food was disgusting so it ended up in the bin...lol

Well- thats decided then- Packed Lunch it will be- Cool box on loan from the parents me thinks

Just need to do the final planning details for this now and then am all set.

And im booking some extra time off for it- think from weds through to the monday after will do nicely.

Right Route Notes Plotted for me and my brother.

Total distance is 157/2 Miles each why

Estimated travel time is 2 Hours 49 Minutes

Roughly speaking I need to do 7.86 Miles Per litre or i think if i worked it out right 40mpg on both trips

I give £5 to the Demzela fund for the person who gets the closest to my actual Fuel econmy achived.

Oh thats as well as my own £5 im giving on Sunday

Anyone want to hazard a guess?

Paul- Fuel Econmey is going very very well- But it might at any point change

According to HRS- im getting upto 43.8mpg at times

Latest posts

Back